Regardless of Anna Wintour's involvement, Sarah Jessica Parker had to move a crapload of furniture, housewares, and "tchotchkes" out of her West Village brownstone in preparation for President Obama's fund-raising dinner last night. We watched her belongings get whisked away on Tuesday, and we have evidence that they're being returned this very moment. Our wonderful video editor, Sarah Frank, just happened to be walking across the intersection of West 4th and West 10th Streets when she saw two large moving trucks unloading things onto the sidewalk. She took this picture of a large, thoroughly taped-up box that, according to its label, contained a side chair and sofa pillows. With any luck, the Parker-Broderick household will be back to normal, pillows fluffed and chairs dusted, by dinnertime.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat