Fun fact: In the eighties, the brand partnered with the likes of Sonia Rykiel, Gerard Darel, and Kenzo. Theallet's first collection for the Limited will be in selected stores and online come November, and while WWD doesn't have the specifics on styles or pricing, the designer said she was excited to bring "the luxurious nonchalance of my aesthetic to an affordable price point. I like that challenge … to make the best product possible."
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down