Terry Richardson's first video of Kate Upton was briefly banned by YouTube because of its "nudity or sexual content" (it was later reinstated, as she's not technically nude, and now has almost 8 million views). Today, he put up another film, titled "The Many Talents of Kate Upton," that shows a series of outtakes from the GQ photo shoot that didn't make it into the magazine's first behind-the-scenes video. Richardson shows Upton engaging in various jiggle-inducing activities like running in a bikini, dancing in a bikini, hula-hooping in a bikini, losing her halter top on an amusement park ride (which she recounted during her GQ interview), and dancing in a bikini some more. And in case you want to see more of that very nipple-y wet T-shirt money shot at the end, Richardson put a GIF of it on his blog [NSFW, in case you hadn't already assumed]. Where is Vogue to provide flowery descriptions of these "cinema verité classics" when we need them?
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament