Terry Richardson's first video of Kate Upton was briefly banned by YouTube because of its "nudity or sexual content" (it was later reinstated, as she's not technically nude, and now has almost 8 million views). Today, he put up another film, titled "The Many Talents of Kate Upton," that shows a series of outtakes from the GQ photo shoot that didn't make it into the magazine's first behind-the-scenes video. Richardson shows Upton engaging in various jiggle-inducing activities like running in a bikini, dancing in a bikini, hula-hooping in a bikini, losing her halter top on an amusement park ride (which she recounted during her GQ interview), and dancing in a bikini some more. And in case you want to see more of that very nipple-y wet T-shirt money shot at the end, Richardson put a GIF of it on his blog [NSFW, in case you hadn't already assumed]. Where is Vogue to provide flowery descriptions of these "cinema verité classics" when we need them?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza