Confirming earlier reports, Condé Nast International announced that Vogue Thailand will launch in print and digital in 2013, with former Elle Thailand editor-in-chief Kullawit Laosuksri at the helm. Chairman and chief executive officer Jonathan Newhouse said, "[Thailand] has a well-established media market, and there's a strong appetite for luxury fashion and beauty among its sophisticated urban consumers." Forget the talking points, Jon, and just go for "You get a Vogue! And you get a Vogue! And you get a Vogue!"
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives