Leather shopper totes have been a staple for many handbag brands; Goyard, Bottega Veneta, and, most recently, Céline have all made covetable versions. Combining simple details with a structured silhouette, these roomy bags fit more than just the essentials and still look polished enough to carry into the office. And there's no need to invest in the trend either: American Apparel, Forever 21, and ASOS each sell options for less than $100 that can double as sleek gym bags. While classic black totes abound, there's no shortage of colorful renditions (think neon yellow, kelly green, and lipstick red). But with such a generous interior, keeping your bag organized using smaller pouches is key to avoiding the bottomless-pit effect. Click ahead to see 35 leather totes at all prices.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?