• Meet designer Mara Hoffman at the Everything But Water East Hampton store on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 66 Newtown Ln., East Hampton, (11–4).
• Should you find yourself in Montauk this weekend, the Surf Lodge invites you to preview the Lemlem pre-fall 2012 collection, starting tomorrow at the Surf Bazaar. Started by supermodel/actress and former goodwill ambassador, Liya Kebede, Lemlem supports the traditional weavers of Ethopia. Surf Bazaar at the Surf Lodge, 183 S. Edgemere St., Montauk; RSVP. Through 6/17.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Get up to 80 percent off fine linens and home décor, plus up to 75 percent off the Essentials Bath collection and loungewear, starting Sunday at the Frette sale. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave., Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5). Through 6/21.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Get 40 percent off the 3.1 Phillip Lim spring collection, both in-store and online. 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St., (212-334-1160); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Sample items are $40 to $180, and overstock items start at 60 percent off retail at the Nicholas K sample sale. The Keller jacket is now $160 (originally $400), the Florence dress is $180 (originally $450), and the Kaitlin shirt is $115 (originally $295). 64 Gansevoort St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (11–7), Th–F (11–8), S (11–9), Su (11–5).
• Tory Burch is offering markdowns on spring and summer merchandise, including clothes, bags, and shoes. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tu–F (11–7), Sa (11–4).
• Get up to 60 percent off men's, women's, and accessories from the rag & bone spring collection at the brand's sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; Th–F (10:30–8), Sa (12–7), Su (12–5).
• Julie Haus is offering up to 75 percent off through Sunday. 458 Broome St., nr. Mercer St.; Th–Sa (10–7), Su 12–6).
Most Viewed Stories
I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
This Fyre Festival Apology Is As Extra As You’d Expect
Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
Bella Hadid Addresses Fyre Festival Fallout
Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
Why Wallflowers Don’t Make Friends
The Kardashians Just Broke Up With the Stylist They’ve Been Using for a Decade
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
These Tweets Will Make You Very Glad That You Didn’t Spend Thousands of Dollars to Get Stranded in the Bahamas
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.