STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Vintage Jean-Michel Cazabat footwear for men and women is 70 to 80 percent off at this one-day, cash-only extravaganza. Plus, storage samples and archival pieces from cult-label-no-more Number (N)ine are 60 to 90 percent off. Mudhoney Salon, 85 Kenmare St., nr. Lafayette St.; Su (11–7).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Leather, blazers, sweaters, and dresses are up to 65 percent off at the Helmut Lang sample sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St., (212-380-3000); Th–S (10–7), Su (10–6). Through 6/3.
• Select fall and spring styles are $20 to $40 at Pixie Market's cash-only sample sale. 100 Stanton St., at Ludlow St., (212-253-0953); Sa–Su (12–8). Through 6/3.
• Clothes, handbags, accessories, even housewares — find them all up to 70 percent off at Orla Kiely. 5 Mercer St., nr. Grand St., (212-775-8340); Sa (11–7), Su (noon–7). Through 6/3.
• Stop by either of NYC's Sandro boutiques to take advantage of up to 50 percent off men’s and women’s spring ready-to-wear and accessories. 415 Bleecker St., nr. Bank St.; M–S (11–9); Su (noon–6). 8 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St.; M–W (11–7); Th–S (11–8); Su (noon–6). Through 6/5.
• Get 40 percent off both men's and women's spring and summer looks at BLK DNM, in-store only. 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St., (212-966-6258); M–Sa (11–8), Su (noon–7). Through 6/8.
• Get 40 percent off the 3.1 Phillip Lim spring collections, both in-store and online. 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St., (212-334-1160); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6). Through 6/17.
• Enjoy a complimentary cocktail at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale — every evening from 5 to 7 — while browsing looks from Erickson Beamon, Issa London, Twenty Cluny, and more, with discounts of up to 80 percent. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M–F (10–7), S (11–6). Through 6/22.
• Browse the vintage and handmade wears of more than twenty local vendors at the third annual Hester Street Fair, organized by MTV News correspondent SuChin Pak. Hester St., nr. Essex St.; Sa (10–6). Weekly, through 6/30.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.