• Shop the summer 2012 collection at Minnie Rose's pop-up shop at the Montauk Beach House, officially opening this Saturday. 32 S. Elmwood Ave., Montauk; (631-668-3344).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Henri Bendel's summer sale starts this Saturday with select merchandise marked down at least 25 percent. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., (212-247-1100); M–Sa (10–8), Su (12–7).
• Richard Chai's sample sale kicks off this Saturday, featuring the women's main collection, contemporary collection, and select pieces from men's. 330 E. 11th St., nr. First Ave., M–Sa (12–8), Su (12–7). Through 7/8.
• Snag a wedding gown for up to 75 percent off at the Modern Trousseau one-day sample sale this Saturday. There's no appointment necessary, but it is first-come, first-served, so get there early. 552 Seventh Ave., nr. 42nd St., ste. 301, (212-278-8030); Sa (10–6).
• Jewelry, earrings, bracelets, and rings are 65 percent off at the Ippolita sample sale, starting Sunday. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. 8th Ave., (718-747-1656); Su (9–6), M–Tu (9–7). Through 6/26.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Styles will be marked down by 40 to 75 percent at the Melissa Shoes summer sample sale. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., ste. 601, (646-478-8967); daily (12–8). Through 6/23.
• Items are up to 70 percent off at the Aesa and Complex Geometries sale. 35 Crosby St., nr. Broome St.; F (6–9), Sa (12–7), Su (12–7). Through 6/24.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.