• Henri Bendel hosts an evening of VIP shopping, which includes cocktails, special savings, and a gift bag with every purchase over $100. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., (1-800-HBENDEL); 5–9.
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off retail at the Christopher Fischer Cashmere sample sale. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th–S (10–7), Su (11–6). Through 6/10.
• Get robes for $45 (down from $165), chemises and dresses for $55 to $60 (down from $175), and tanks and camisoles for $20 (down from $50 to $85) at Skin's sample sale. 245 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Th–F (10–7).
• Score major discounts on pieces from Ralph Lauren’s cruise, spring, and summer collections at this Soiffer Haskin–hosted sale. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; M–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5).
• Find skinnies for $80, colored denim for $90, and shorts for $6o at the James Jeans sample sale. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St.; T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30).
• Get 40 percent off both men's and women's spring and summer looks at BLK DNM. 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St., (212-966-6258); M–Sa (11–8), Su (noon–7). Through 6/8.
• Score major discounts on signature wrap dresses and separates at the Diane von Furstenberg sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), Sa (10–3). Through 6/9.
• Get 40 percent off the 3.1 Phillip Lim spring collection, both in-store and online. 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St., (212-334-1160); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6). Through 6/17.
• Find up to 70 percent off at the Nicole Miller summer sale. 780 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St., (212-288-9779); M–F (10–7), Sa (10–6), Su (12–5). 77 Greene St., nr. Spring St., (212-219-1825) M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 6/30.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.