• Henri Bendel hosts an evening of VIP shopping, which includes cocktails, special savings, and a gift bag with every purchase over $100. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., (1-800-HBENDEL); 5–9.
• Merchandise is up to 80 percent off retail at the Christopher Fischer Cashmere sample sale. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th–S (10–7), Su (11–6). Through 6/10.
• Get robes for $45 (down from $165), chemises and dresses for $55 to $60 (down from $175), and tanks and camisoles for $20 (down from $50 to $85) at Skin's sample sale. 245 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Th–F (10–7).
• Score major discounts on pieces from Ralph Lauren’s cruise, spring, and summer collections at this Soiffer Haskin–hosted sale. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; M–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5).
• Find skinnies for $80, colored denim for $90, and shorts for $6o at the James Jeans sample sale. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St.; T (9–7:30), W (10–5:30), Th (9–7:30).
• Get 40 percent off both men's and women's spring and summer looks at BLK DNM. 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St., (212-966-6258); M–Sa (11–8), Su (noon–7). Through 6/8.
• Score major discounts on signature wrap dresses and separates at the Diane von Furstenberg sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5), Sa (10–3). Through 6/9.
• Get 40 percent off the 3.1 Phillip Lim spring collection, both in-store and online. 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St., (212-334-1160); M–Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6). Through 6/17.
• Find up to 70 percent off at the Nicole Miller summer sale. 780 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St., (212-288-9779); M–F (10–7), Sa (10–6), Su (12–5). 77 Greene St., nr. Spring St., (212-219-1825) M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 6/30.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
De Blasio Puts Trip to Washington ‘On Hold’ as City Battens Down for Storm
Molly's September 2015 Favorites
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
Watch The Opening Sequence To 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.