• Replenish with Kiehl's at Bergdorf Goodman. Receive an exclusive cosmetics bag filled with seasonal products, along with Keihl's Crème de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter, with every purchase over $200. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 W. 58th St. at Fifth Ave., Beauty Level; (212-872-2522); M–F (10–8), Sa (10–7), Su (12–6). Through 6/24.
• Lauren Moffatt's spring sample sale starts tomorrow with tops, skirts, shorts, and swimwear on sale for $90 and dresses for $130. 214 W. 29th St., nr. 7th Ave., ste. 1503; Tu (8–7), W (9–6). Through 6/20.
• Steven Alan's semiannual sample sale has moved online. Starting tomorrow, the company's website will be taking up to 70 percent off the main line as well as pieces from up-and-coming designers like Wool and the Gang, 8.15, and Isaora. Stevenalan.com. Through 6/22.
• Items from Sea New York, Pret-a-Surf, A. Miller, and more are up to 70 percent off retail prices at the Mode PR showroom sample sale. 273 Grand St., nr. Eldridge St., ste. 5W; T–Th (10–6). Through 6/21.
• SS12 items are up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim semiannual sample sale. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., no. 501; daily (10–7). Through 6/22.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Spotted at the Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
The Women’s March Drew a Much Larger Crowd Than Trump’s Inauguration
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.