• Ready-to-wear and swimwear are 50 to 85 percent off at the Mara Hoffman sample sale. 379 Broome St., nr. Mulberry St.; F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (12–5). Through 6/10.
• Spring accessories are 30 to 70 percent off retail at the Made Her Think biannual sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St., stes. 301–307; F (10–7), Sa (11–6). Through 6/9.
• Get 40 percent off both men's and women's spring and summer looks at BLK DNM. 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St., (212-966-6258); M–Sa (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Grab summer items from Charlotte Ronson for up to 75 percent off. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., ste. 301; daily (10–7).
• Get robes for $45 (down from $165), chemises and dresses for $55 to $60 (down from $175), and tanks and camisoles for $20 (down from $50 to $85) at Skin's sample sale. 245 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Th–F (10–7).
• Indulge at the Stella McCartney spring sale with bags at 30 percent off and ready-to-wear items at 40 percent off. Ongoing until stock runs out. 112 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; Th–Sa (11–7); Su (12–6).
• Get up to 40 percent off merchandise at Ted Baker London during the annual summer sale. 107 Grand St., nr. Mercer St.; M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (10–8), Su (12–6); 34 Little W. 12th St., nr. Washington St.; M–W (11–7), Th–Sa (11–8), Su (12–6); Through 6/22.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.