• Bracelets and bags are up to 70 percent off and sandals, flats, wedges, and heels start at $50 at the Matt Bernson summer sample sale. 19 Kenmare St., nr. Elizabeth St.; daily (11–7); cash only. Through 7/1.
• Rachel Comey is offering up to 75 percent off both men's and women's clothing at the brand's sample sale. 268 Mulberry St. at Jersey St.; Th (11–8), F (11–6). Through 6/29.
• Snag bridal gowns for 60 to 70 percent off as well as cocktail and evening dresses at the Angel Sanchez sample sale. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; daily (10–5). Through 6/29.
• Find 40 to 60 percent off silk dresses, blouses, and skirts at the Amanda Uprichard warehouse sale. 306 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl., (646-596-7828); daily (11–6). Through 7/29.
• Fall 2011, resort 2011, and spring 2012 items will be available for up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Zoe sale. 250 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–8), Sa (10–4). Through 6/30.
• Thomas Pink is hosting a summer sale through the end of July. 520 Madison Ave., nr. 53rd St., Ste. 1, (212-838-1928); M-W and F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (10-6), Su (12-6). 1155 6th Ave., nr. 44th St., (212-840-9663); M-W and F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (10-6), Su (12-5). 10 Columbus Circle, nr. 60th St., Ste. 119, (212-823-9650); M-Sa (10-9), Su (11-6). 63 Wall St., nr. Hanover St., (212-514-7683); M-F (8:30-6:30), Sa (11-4).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.