• Bracelets and bags are up to 70 percent off and sandals, flats, wedges, and heels start at $50 at the Matt Bernson summer sample sale. 19 Kenmare St., nr. Elizabeth St.; daily (11–7); cash only. Through 7/1.
• Rachel Comey is offering up to 75 percent off both men's and women's clothing at the brand's sample sale. 268 Mulberry St. at Jersey St.; Th (11–8), F (11–6). Through 6/29.
• Snag bridal gowns for 60 to 70 percent off as well as cocktail and evening dresses at the Angel Sanchez sample sale. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; daily (10–5). Through 6/29.
• Find 40 to 60 percent off silk dresses, blouses, and skirts at the Amanda Uprichard warehouse sale. 306 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl., (646-596-7828); daily (11–6). Through 7/29.
• Fall 2011, resort 2011, and spring 2012 items will be available for up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Zoe sale. 250 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–8), Sa (10–4). Through 6/30.
• Thomas Pink is hosting a summer sale through the end of July. 520 Madison Ave., nr. 53rd St., Ste. 1, (212-838-1928); M-W and F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (10-6), Su (12-6). 1155 6th Ave., nr. 44th St., (212-840-9663); M-W and F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (10-6), Su (12-5). 10 Columbus Circle, nr. 60th St., Ste. 119, (212-823-9650); M-Sa (10-9), Su (11-6). 63 Wall St., nr. Hanover St., (212-514-7683); M-F (8:30-6:30), Sa (11-4).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.