• Bring the beach to the city at the Bumble & Bumble Styling Bar. A $50 appointment gets you beach waves or braids, $15 towards any products, a summertime tote, and a deluxe thickening travel set. Call ahead. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave. at 59th St.; 212-705-2899; Th–Sa, (10–8:30), Su (10–7).
• SLT Yoga is bringing its 50-minute workout to the Surf Lodge. With four classes a day, SLT offers a heart-pumping, music-focused program that includes yoga and kickboxing for a core-centric workout. For further information, visit sltnyc.com, and click here to sign up for classes. The Surf Lodge, 183 Edgemere St., nr. Elwell St., Montauk, (631-668-1562).
• Rachel Comey is offering up to 75 percent off both men's and women's clothing at the brand's sample sale. 268 Mulberry St. at Jersey St.; Th (11–8), F (11–6). Through 6/29.
• Items from Aki Goto, Alice Heart, Goldie's Soap, and more are available at the United Bamboo sale. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl.; Th–F (11–8), Sa (12–7), Su (12–5). Through 7/1.
• Snag bridal gowns for 60 to 70 percent off as well as cocktail and evening dresses at the Angel Sanchez sample sale. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; daily (10–5). Through 6/29.
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art Store is hosting a summer clearance sale with an assortment of jewelry, books, home décor, and educational toys marked 25 to 75 percent off, both online and in-store. 1000 Fifth Ave., nr. 82nd St., (212-570-3894); T–Th (9:30–5:30), F–Sa (9:30–9), Su (9:30–5:30).
• Agent Provocateur's summer sale includes stock from past and "classic" collections, along with select pieces from this season. 675 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., (212-840-2436); M–Sa (10–7), Su (12–5). 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St., (212-965-0229); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6).
• Hair accessories and jewelry will be up to 70 percent off retail prices at the Colette Malouf sample sale. 594 Broadway, nr. W. Houston St., ste. 1216; W–Th (10–8).
• Clothingline is hosting a multi-designer sale, including labels like Nanette Lepore, Tocca, Joe’s Jeans, and more. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; daily (11–7).
• Spring and summer merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Lilla P sample sale. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St.; daily (8–8).
• Fall 2011, resort 2011, and spring 2012 items will be available for up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Zoe sale. 250 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–8), Sa (10–4). Through 6/30.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.