• Bring the beach to the city at the Bumble & Bumble Styling Bar. A $50 appointment gets you beach waves or braids, $15 towards any products, a summertime tote, and a deluxe thickening travel set. Call ahead. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave. at 59th St.; 212-705-2899; Th–Sa, (10–8:30), Su (10–7).
• SLT Yoga is bringing its 50-minute workout to the Surf Lodge. With four classes a day, SLT offers a heart-pumping, music-focused program that includes yoga and kickboxing for a core-centric workout. For further information, visit sltnyc.com, and click here to sign up for classes. The Surf Lodge, 183 Edgemere St., nr. Elwell St., Montauk, (631-668-1562).
• Rachel Comey is offering up to 75 percent off both men's and women's clothing at the brand's sample sale. 268 Mulberry St. at Jersey St.; Th (11–8), F (11–6). Through 6/29.
• Items from Aki Goto, Alice Heart, Goldie's Soap, and more are available at the United Bamboo sale. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl.; Th–F (11–8), Sa (12–7), Su (12–5). Through 7/1.
• Snag bridal gowns for 60 to 70 percent off as well as cocktail and evening dresses at the Angel Sanchez sample sale. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; daily (10–5). Through 6/29.
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art Store is hosting a summer clearance sale with an assortment of jewelry, books, home décor, and educational toys marked 25 to 75 percent off, both online and in-store. 1000 Fifth Ave., nr. 82nd St., (212-570-3894); T–Th (9:30–5:30), F–Sa (9:30–9), Su (9:30–5:30).
• Agent Provocateur's summer sale includes stock from past and "classic" collections, along with select pieces from this season. 675 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., (212-840-2436); M–Sa (10–7), Su (12–5). 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St., (212-965-0229); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6).
• Hair accessories and jewelry will be up to 70 percent off retail prices at the Colette Malouf sample sale. 594 Broadway, nr. W. Houston St., ste. 1216; W–Th (10–8).
• Clothingline is hosting a multi-designer sale, including labels like Nanette Lepore, Tocca, Joe’s Jeans, and more. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; daily (11–7).
• Spring and summer merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Lilla P sample sale. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St.; daily (8–8).
• Fall 2011, resort 2011, and spring 2012 items will be available for up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Zoe sale. 250 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–8), Sa (10–4). Through 6/30.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Lady Gaga Goes Full Disco For Tom Ford
Who What Wear
Explore Inside Coco Chanel's Famous Parisian Apartment
The Future of Work: Navigating the Whitewater
Tinder is Trash
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.