• Henri Bendel is hosting an ethical shopping event featuring new arrivals from Same Sky jewelry, which employs African women living with HIV/AIDS. All net proceeds will go toward hiring more women in other regions. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave. nr. 56th St., second fl.; (212-247-1100); (6–8).
• Fall 2011, resort 2011, and spring 2012 items will be available for up to 60 percent off at the Rachel Zoe sale. 250 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; W–F (10–8), Sa (10–4). Through 6/30.
• Hair accessories and jewelry will be up to 70 percent off retail prices at the Colette Malouf sample sale. 594 Broadway, nr. W. Houston St., ste. 1216; W–Th (10–8). Through 6/28.
• Find 40 to 60 percent off silk dresses, blouses, and skirts at the Amanda Uprichard warehouse sale. 306 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl., (646-596-7828); daily (11–6). Through 7/29.
• Jamin Puech is having its summer 2012 collection sale, with up to 50 percent off selected items. 14 Prince St., nr. Elizabeth St., (212-431-5200); M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.