• Get a touch-up at Sephora Union Square with Koh Gen Do and style guru Stephenie Wise. Koh Gen Do's team will be giving makeovers at the store's beauty studio. Sephora Union Square, 45 E. 17th St., nr. Broadway, (212-995-8833); 12–7.
• Items are 20 to 50 percent off at Comptoir des Cotonniers's annual sale, which starts tomorrow and lasts through the end of August. 184 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St., (212-874-0983); M–Th (11–8), Sa (10–8), Su (12–7). 155 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway, (212-274-0830); M–Sa (10–7), Su (12–6). Through 8/31.
• The Eberjey summer sample sale features camisoles, lingerie, pajamas, and swimsuits at 50 to 70 percent off. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Madison Ave., ste. 1215; Th (9–7), F (9–4). Through 6/22.
• Score dresses, swimwear, and separates for up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ste. 422; W (10–6:30), Th (10–6).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, loungewear, and ready-to-wear are marked down at the Josie Natori sale. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 30th St., third fl.; daily (10–4).
• Items from Sea New York, Pret-a-Surf, A. Miller, and more are up to 70 percent off retail prices at the Mode PR showroom sample sale. 273 Grand St., nr. Eldridge St., ste. 5W; T–Th (10–6).
• Steven Alan's semiannual sample sale has moved online. Starting tomorrow, the company's website will be taking up to 70 percent off the main line as well as pieces from up-and-coming designers like Wool and the Gang, 8.15, and Isaora. Stevenalan.com. Through 6/22.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.