• Get a touch-up at Sephora Union Square with Koh Gen Do and style guru Stephenie Wise. Koh Gen Do's team will be giving makeovers at the store's beauty studio. Sephora Union Square, 45 E. 17th St., nr. Broadway, (212-995-8833); 12–7.
• Items are 20 to 50 percent off at Comptoir des Cotonniers's annual sale, which starts tomorrow and lasts through the end of August. 184 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St., (212-874-0983); M–Th (11–8), Sa (10–8), Su (12–7). 155 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway, (212-274-0830); M–Sa (10–7), Su (12–6). Through 8/31.
• The Eberjey summer sample sale features camisoles, lingerie, pajamas, and swimsuits at 50 to 70 percent off. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Madison Ave., ste. 1215; Th (9–7), F (9–4). Through 6/22.
• Score dresses, swimwear, and separates for up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ste. 422; W (10–6:30), Th (10–6).
• Lingerie, sleepwear, loungewear, and ready-to-wear are marked down at the Josie Natori sale. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 30th St., third fl.; daily (10–4).
• Items from Sea New York, Pret-a-Surf, A. Miller, and more are up to 70 percent off retail prices at the Mode PR showroom sample sale. 273 Grand St., nr. Eldridge St., ste. 5W; T–Th (10–6).
• Steven Alan's semiannual sample sale has moved online. Starting tomorrow, the company's website will be taking up to 70 percent off the main line as well as pieces from up-and-coming designers like Wool and the Gang, 8.15, and Isaora. Stevenalan.com. Through 6/22.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
20 Marble Nail Art Tutorials That Are Truly Mesmerizing
'Scream Queens' Parodies Taylor Swift In New Halloween Episode
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
The Fashion Spot
Models Wear Each Other on the Rick Owens Spring 2016 Runway
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.