• Items are up to 70 percent off at the Aesa and Complex Geometries sale. 35 Crosby St., nr. Broome St.; F (6–9), Sa (12–7), Su (12–7). Through 6/24.
• The Eberjey summer sample sale features camisoles, lingerie, pajamas, and swimsuits at 50 to 70 percent off. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Madison Ave., ste. 1215; Th (9–7), F (9–4).
• Steven Alan's semiannual sample sale has moved online. Starting tomorrow, the company's website will be taking up to 70 percent off the main line as well as pieces from up-and-coming designers like Wool and the Gang, 8.15, and Isaora. Stevenalan.com.
• SS12 items up to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim semiannual sample sale. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., no. 501; daily (10–7).
• Enjoy a complimentary cocktail at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale — every evening from 5 to 7 — while browsing looks from Erickson Beamon, Issa London, Twenty Cluny, and more, with discounts of up to 80 percent. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–6).
• A|X Armani Exchange is hosting its annual Ciao! sale. Select items such as dresses, rompers, and accessories are up to 70 percent off and are available in-store and online at armaniexchange.com. 10 Columbus Cir., nr. 60th St., third fl., (212-823-9321); M–Sa (10–9), Su (11–7). 568 Broadway, nr., Prince St., (212-431-6000); daily (10–10). 645 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St., (212-980-3037); daily (9–9). 129 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., (212-254-7230); daily (10–9). Through 7/8.
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington D.C. for the Women’s March
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.