• Sample items are $40 to $180, and overstock items start at 60 percent off retail at the Nicholas K sample sale. The Keller jacket is now $160 (originally $400), the Florence dress is $180 (originally $450), and the Kaitlin shirt is $115 (originally $295). 64 Gansevoort St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (11–7), Th–F (11–8), S (11–9), Su (11–5). Through 6/17.
• Otte is offering up to 80 percent off retail prices, including merchandise from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Helmut Lang, rag & bone, Rachel Comey, and more. 148 W. 24th St., nr. Seventh Ave., #2A; W–Th (9–6:30), F (9–3). Through 6/15.
• Jewelry is at wholesale prices and below at the Ben-Amun summer sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ste. 12A; daily (12–6). Through 6/14.
• Discounts run between 50 and 70 percent off at the Noir Jewelry sample sale. Find the Neon Jaipur necklace marked down from $225 to $175, the Pyramid rose gold ring for $30 (originally $74), and the Alligator ring for $98, down from $175. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl., (212-244-4846); daily (10–7). Through 6/14.
• Items are up to 70 percent off at the Gryson and Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson sample sale. 180 Varick St., nr. King St., ste. 916; M–T (10–7), W (10–5).
• Find markdowns on men's and women's apparel, bags, and accessories at the Yves Saint Laurent sample sale. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–Th (9–6:30), F (9–3). Through 6/15.
• Tory Burch is offering markdowns on spring and summer merchandise, including clothes, bags, and shoes. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tu–F (11–7), Sa (11–4). Through 6/17.
• Lulu Guiness's spring sample sale features handbags, key rings, and more. 394 Bleecker St., nr. W. 11th St.; M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.