• Sample items are $40 to $180, and overstock items start at 60 percent off retail at the Nicholas K sample sale. The Keller jacket is now $160 (originally $400), the Florence dress is $180 (originally $450), and the Kaitlin shirt is $115 (originally $295). 64 Gansevoort St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (11–7), Th–F (11–8), S (11–9), Su (11–5). Through 6/17.
• Otte is offering up to 80 percent off retail prices, including merchandise from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Helmut Lang, rag & bone, Rachel Comey, and more. 148 W. 24th St., nr. Seventh Ave., #2A; W–Th (9–6:30), F (9–3). Through 6/15.
• Jewelry is at wholesale prices and below at the Ben-Amun summer sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ste. 12A; daily (12–6). Through 6/14.
• Discounts run between 50 and 70 percent off at the Noir Jewelry sample sale. Find the Neon Jaipur necklace marked down from $225 to $175, the Pyramid rose gold ring for $30 (originally $74), and the Alligator ring for $98, down from $175. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl., (212-244-4846); daily (10–7). Through 6/14.
• Items are up to 70 percent off at the Gryson and Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson sample sale. 180 Varick St., nr. King St., ste. 916; M–T (10–7), W (10–5).
• Find markdowns on men's and women's apparel, bags, and accessories at the Yves Saint Laurent sample sale. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–Th (9–6:30), F (9–3). Through 6/15.
• Tory Burch is offering markdowns on spring and summer merchandise, including clothes, bags, and shoes. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tu–F (11–7), Sa (11–4). Through 6/17.
• Lulu Guiness's spring sample sale features handbags, key rings, and more. 394 Bleecker St., nr. W. 11th St.; M–Sa (11–7), Su (12–6). Through 7/31.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
7 Asian Beauty Trends You Need To Try Now
Working Families Party Calls for Congress to Shoot Down Obama Trade Deal
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.