After news of Margiela's holiday collaboration with H&M leaked yesterday, the retailer confirmed that the collection is indeed slated for November 15. Meanwhile, H&M's first promo videos have also started trickling out on YouTube, and they feature a nod to the Paris-based label's trademark tag — a small piece of white cloth printed with the numbers 0 to 23, one of them circled. From what we can see so far, the line will include a nice men's car coat and a long-sleeved sweaterdress with darts at the bust. Check out the first two preview videos, which show a pair of hairy arms sketching pieces in the collection.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat