Every bride hopes for a perfect wedding day, but when you combine a nervous wreck, a white dress, and loads of money, shit happens. If there's a long train, it's going to be stepped on and will subsequently tear; meanwhile, any red wine in the vicinity will wind up down the bodice. With all of the heightened emotions surrounding the big day, a slap (or several) to the face may be in order, provided the bride's not having a complete and utter panic attack. Finally, not to get all gross on you, but who can find the strength to properly use the bathroom clad in such an ornate and heavy gown? (While Bridesmaids may have had a small toilet problem, it's not just those ladies who needed to use the facilities in creative ways!) From Sixteen Candles to Sex and the City, here are the best onscreen wedding disasters.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament