Designer Stella McCartney may double as rock royalty, but it's weirdly comforting to think of her as just another toddler with a teddy bear being carted through an airport by Paul. So, in honor of Father's Day, we've compiled an unabashedly sappy album of famous dads hanging out with their soon-to-be-famous-in-their-own-right daughters. Your dad may not have been president or invented modern art as we know it, but you should probably give him a call this weekend anyway. Click through our slideshow to see Chelsea Clinton with Bill in the Oval Office, Sofia Coppola getting a big hug from Francis, Charlotte Gainsbourg hanging at home with Serge, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament