Designer Stella McCartney may double as rock royalty, but it's weirdly comforting to think of her as just another toddler with a teddy bear being carted through an airport by Paul. So, in honor of Father's Day, we've compiled an unabashedly sappy album of famous dads hanging out with their soon-to-be-famous-in-their-own-right daughters. Your dad may not have been president or invented modern art as we know it, but you should probably give him a call this weekend anyway. Click through our slideshow to see Chelsea Clinton with Bill in the Oval Office, Sofia Coppola getting a big hug from Francis, Charlotte Gainsbourg hanging at home with Serge, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes