Michelle Obama wore a belted navy cocktail dress to the much anticipated fund-raiser for her husband hosted by Sarah Jessica Parker and Anna Wintour at Parker's West Village townhouse in New York City last night. She accessorized with a silk bolero, black pumps, and a patent leather handbag. Earlier in the day, she stepped out in a floral dress, pink cardigan, and yellow flats to visit the One World Trade Center site with President Obama, Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and others. See both outfits in our Michelle Obama Look Book.
Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!