Tonight is the CFDA Awards — also known as the Oscars of American fashion (if you'll forgive us the tired comparison) — where the red carpet can be best described as a black-tie hybrid of New York Fashion Week and the Met Gala. With J.Crew as the CFDA's official partner, we can expect Jenna Lyons, the reigning master of unexpected pairings, to make a strong showing. So, what'll it be tonight? Camouflage with fur? A cashmere V-neck with a long feathery skirt? A tiny jean jacket over an evening gown? Without Johnny Depp to shake things up at the step-and-repeat, we'll be desperate for a good wild card.
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies