In a message uploaded to YouTube yesterday, Tyra tells the camera, "I'm on the set of America's Next Top Model, and I just finished a judging, and it was a very dramatic judging. I just want you to know that your comments and videos are so important. You are the fourth judge! Yes, you guys are voting and it's been amazing," referring to next season's audience participation component. She cuts to footage from an upcoming episode, which features a veiled Bryanboy — who isn't seated with judges Kelly Cutrone and Rob Evans — but is instead doing crowd control of sorts for the social media fans. In one video submission, a shaggy-haired gentleman opines, "[This contestant's] heads and shoulders above the rest. I think she's the only one that has a contemporary fashion look," while his girlfriend is more interested in the Popsicle that she's eating. "Said over a Popsicle," Tyra remarks. Yes, these are the people still watching your show.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000