After telling Kelly Ripa on Thursday, "Cutting my hair reduced me to mental-patient-level crying," the actress dropped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Friday, where she starred in a recurring segment called "Let Us Play With Your Look." For those of you new to the show, the sketch involves Jimmy Fallon (dressed in a short, blond wig and a white ensemble) singing "Let us play with your look" on loop, while the guest (also clad in a short, blond wig and a white-and-gold outfit) selects someone from the crowd to have various liquids dumped on his or her head. After getting pretty close to one woman's face, Anne picked a bespectacled gentleman sitting a row ahead and led him to the stage, ultimately pouring a spray bottle of water all over him. And he kept smiling the whole time! No crying of any kind! Really, what a good sport.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament