The actress reprises her role as the brand's face for fall 2012 (having last posed for its spring 1996 ads), putting on paillette-covered dresses, shorts suits, printed jackets and ties, and a series of colorful footwear, set to "When I'm Small" by Phantogram. This video, courtesy of Miu Miu, shows her wearing the various outfits while she alternately makes bedroom eyes and snarls; meanwhile, we couldn't stop thinking about the fluffy white rug. We hope, for our sake, that she was able to roll around in it, clad in Miu Miu, head to toe.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament