Fashion Week for dudes is not just about the clothes — there's plenty going on from the neck up. In fact, there were so many good (amusing? weird?) beauty and grooming moments during the spring 2013 menswear shows that we had to whittle them down (some of the better ones to have sadly gotten the ax: pompadours at Roberto Cavalli; slicked-back hair at Louis Vuitton, Pringle of Scotland, and Ports 1962; and a pretty solid unibrow spotted at Rick Owens). Click through our slideshow to see all the zany looks (silver body paint! wigs! gold lips!) that did make it.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat