The brand posted a short film for its new Première fragrance on YouTube, and in it, the actress gazes out the window of the Sheats Goldstein Residence in Beverly Hills, then makes her way over to the elevator, but not before spritzing herself with the scent. As she descends, she imagines herself at a photo shoot in the desert, walking (in heels) toward a large fan (that doesn't blow granules in her face). It could be clay. Or hardened sand. We're going to have to think a lot about this one, too.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads