Though The Mirror's report that Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Lily Cole, and Georgia May Jagger "will strut the catwalk to David Bowie songs Fashion and Rebel Rebel" at the Games' closing ceremony (for £1, mind you) has been neither confirmed nor denied, Brazil is sending Alessandra Ambrosio to England, just in case. The Telegraph writes that the Victoria's Secret model "will be there as a representative for the Rio 2016 Games and will participate in the handover of the Olympic Flag from London to Brazil, the host nation of the next Summer Olympic Games." A fan site claims that designer Jum Nakao created a costume for Ambrosio for the occasion, which is said to include lots of dancing (samba!) and music. And, apparently, tons of shameless promotion for the two Victoria's Secret stores scheduled to open in London during the upcoming weeks.
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup