Using "a study of royal births and marriages over the past 100 years," British Vogue has predicted that Kate Middleton is most likely to give birth on August 27, 2013 — exactly 851 days after the royal wedding.
It's a familiar story, wise prophets foretelling the birth of a child destined for the throne. The following quotations have been extracted from British Vogue, Game of Thrones, and The Book of Revelation. Can you tell which prophetic utterance is which?
- Historians have predicted, using a study of royal births and marriages over the past 100 years, that the royal couple could be expecting the first child on August 27 2013. [...] 851 days is the average period between a royal wedding and the arrival of the couple's first baby.
- She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
- He will wed some beautiful princess and father sons on her. You’ll have no wife, nor will you ever hold a child of your own blood in your arms. Robb will rule, you will serve.
- In terms of names, if the child is a girl, she is most likely to be called Carole, Elizabeth, Mary, Philippa or Victoria, and if a boy Charles, George, Henry, James or Michael.
- "Weese," she would whisper, first of all. "Dunsen, Chiswyck, Polliver, Raff the Sweetling. The Tickler and the Hound. Ser Gregor, Ser Armory, Ser Ilyn, Ser Meryn, King Joffrey, Queen Cersei."
- SEE WHAT PRINCE WILLIAM SAID ABOUT THE BABY RUMOURS.
- Then a voice came from the throne, saying: "Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both small and great!"