In a promotional video for his eponymous vodka brand (yes, of course he has one), Roberto Cavalli demonstrates how to make his signature cocktail recipe in what appears to be his very own kitchen. We assume he's at home because he is accompanied by a very large and vocal macaw perched nearby, but on second thought, it's quite possible he ferried the bird to the filming location, perhaps on his segway. Anyway, you can get his cocktail recipe and watch the full video on Purple magazine's website; it's also worth admiring the plethora of fruits, vegetables, and palm fronds arranged on the countertops around him.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!