WWD reports that "15-year-old Moretz will appear in ads, curate looks online, tweet about the brand and turn up at events such as the Jingle Ball, which Aéropostale sponsors," with her first campaign dropping during back-to-school season. As part of the obligatory talking points, Scott Birnbaum, senior vice president of marketing and e-commerce, said, "We know she will connect with our customer," which could be true in this case, since the brand targets 14- to 17-year-olds. That, and Chloë's mother doesn't allow her to buy high-fashion clothes, anyway — the actress previously told InStyle, "My closet isn't ridiculously amazing because my mom doesn't allow me to buy Dolce and designers." We totally had the same problem when we were teenagers (who shopped at Aéropostale).
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster