Situated at 252 Elizabeth Street in Nolita, the 1,000-square-foot space was ready for business last week, but it will "officially bow" on September 5, and hold a Fashion's Night Out fête the next day, WWD reports. Siriano told the newspaper that he wants customers to become acquainted with his sportswear and separates, adding, "I didn't want the main focus to be on evening." His offerings (priced from $120 to $2,000) also include clutches and wallets to match his Payless ShoeSource collection. He plans to add jewelry and home items ... and eventually open more stores, which he might not describe as "fierce," either. Baby's all grown up!
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her