Situated at 252 Elizabeth Street in Nolita, the 1,000-square-foot space was ready for business last week, but it will "officially bow" on September 5, and hold a Fashion's Night Out fête the next day, WWD reports. Siriano told the newspaper that he wants customers to become acquainted with his sportswear and separates, adding, "I didn't want the main focus to be on evening." His offerings (priced from $120 to $2,000) also include clutches and wallets to match his Payless ShoeSource collection. He plans to add jewelry and home items ... and eventually open more stores, which he might not describe as "fierce," either. Baby's all grown up!
Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas