As you may have read in the New York Times today, The Cut will relaunch this August with a brand-new look and greatly expanded coverage. Expect even deeper analysis of fashion in the authoritative and humorous style that you’ve come to know and love, plus broader reporting on other topics like beauty, sex, fame, politics, money, the questionable phenomenon of projecting feelings onto cats — the whole spectrum. Rest assured that The Cut isn't changing, but it is evolving into one supremely good-looking package, with more original photography and journalism, along with a few other tricks and surprises that we’re not allowed to speak about now. One thing we can say: We absolutely can't wait to share it with you, and we want to hear your thoughts as we go.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken