The Fourth of July is upon us, which means a full day (or days, for the luckier ones) of sun-drenched pool and BBQ parties. Between remembering the Cool Whip (the most important ingredient for any good flag cake), your sunglasses, and a hostess gift that doesn't suck, there's a lot going on. But, in the meantime, don't forget that sunscreen should not be sprayed near an open flame, and be sure to keep track of the time so that you get a good spot for firework-watching. And finally, just so that you're extra-equipped, click through our slideshow to see an arsenal of beauty products that you'll most likely forget to pack but will totally need — like organic bug spray, hand sanitizer, SPF, and a hostess gift that rocks — for a fabulous Fourth of July.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!