Last month, Emma Stone fronted the glossy's American version in lacy Nina Ricci, and inside, she posed for pictures that played with her feminine and masculine sides. Now, she's on the cover of the newest edition of British Vogue wearing a Max Mara cap that kind of resembles the Stephen Jones hat she wore in Anna Wintour's magazine. Normally, we'd chide the Brits for being tardy to the party ... but sample cover headline off of July's U.S. Vogue: "Hard to Swallow: An Unexpected Link to Depression." And sample cover headline off of British Vogue: "LOL (That's late-onset lesbianism)." Now, that's where the party's at.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like