For V magazine's new "Youth Quake"–themed issue, singers Sky Ferreira, Grimes, and Charli XCX got dressed up in Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci's fall 2012 collection and posed with an adventurous white mouse, which scrambled around on Ferreira's star-encrusted shoulder. See a behind-the-scenes video from the cover shoot, which was photographed by Sebastian Faena and styled by Carine Roitfeld (yes, she's also in the video, and no, she does not touch the rodent).
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times