Twenty teens made off with $3,000 worth of the in-demand denim from Chicago's Mildblend Supply Co. on Saturday evening. Owner Luke Cho told the Sun-Times, "I see a group of kids. They're coming in the store in a marching way, like a team. After the 15th or 16th teenager was inside I knew something bad was happening." Cho said he and his four employees "were overwhelmed pretty quickly," but he eventually managed to close the front door. "My staff got cuts and bruises and banged around until [the thieves] unlocked the door and got out … So, it wasn't a complete success from their perspective, but not a complete fail," Cho added, and he's put the surveillance tape on YouTube, should anyone see a familiar face. Along with the Nudies, the flash mob also swiped some Naked & Famous jeans.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season