Twenty teens made off with $3,000 worth of the in-demand denim from Chicago's Mildblend Supply Co. on Saturday evening. Owner Luke Cho told the Sun-Times, "I see a group of kids. They're coming in the store in a marching way, like a team. After the 15th or 16th teenager was inside I knew something bad was happening." Cho said he and his four employees "were overwhelmed pretty quickly," but he eventually managed to close the front door. "My staff got cuts and bruises and banged around until [the thieves] unlocked the door and got out … So, it wasn't a complete success from their perspective, but not a complete fail," Cho added, and he's put the surveillance tape on YouTube, should anyone see a familiar face. Along with the Nudies, the flash mob also swiped some Naked & Famous jeans.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament