Madonna and Lola tapped Jagger as the brand's new face at the end of May, which the model called "truly amazing." Now, her campaign has dropped, and the series of photos features Jagger getting cozy with some of the equipment at Madge's MDNA rehearsal at Nassau Colliseum (why wouldn't there be a tie-in?), sitting onstage, and hanging onto the wardrobe racks. In a press release, Jagger said, "I had so much fun shooting this campaign. I spent a lot of my childhood backstage hanging out around amps. That was where we chilled when we were younger." Not dressed like that, you didn't, young lady. Or maybe you did.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament