And women, too, we guess. The brand collaborated with the producer on a limited-edition watch (available in August) and a 22-piece capsule collection including the aforementioned pants "with indigo treatments and zipper detailing, graphic print T-shirts reminiscent of the digital light shows and video projections during a Tiësto performance," and leather outerwear, according to a press release. The apparel will hit stores in October, priced from $32 to $368. Paul Marciano, CEO and creative director for GUESS?, Inc. said, Tiësto "is more than just a DJ — he is very multi-faceted and truly understands what it takes to build a brand. There is no better choice in music today to represent the free-spirited, adventurous and sexy Guess lifestyle." And Tiësto once told The Cut that he wanted Tom Brady ("like a really good looking guy who works out") to model for his Clvb Life clothing line. Now, the question is, how do we get Tom Brady into the black skinny-fit jeans? HOW?
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like