Yesterday, No Doubt released their first single in ten years — hard to believe since "Just a Girl" and "Hey Baby" sound just as good now as they did at all those bar mitzvahs years ago. Lead singer Gwen Stefani made a statement with her fashion choices from the start: She continued to wear crop tops long after Beverly Hills, 90210 went off the air and long before they became a trend on the runways. Drop crotch pants have been her thing from the beginning, and she was quick to put her own spin on printed pants. She's also one of the few singers to successfully launch a full-fledged fashion career and continue to produce music (though we're still holding out for another Spice Girls reunion) with the creation of L.A.M.B. in 2004. Click ahead for some of Gwen Stefani's best No Doubt fashion moments, including bindis, pink hair, and a lot of suspenders.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season