Yesterday, Kate Middleton visited Bacon's College in London to kick off the Royal Foundation's new Coach Core program. Her agenda apparently included observing a judo match, which in turn called for her to remove her shoes. The wire photographer in attendance, the AFP's Chris Jackson, astutely realized that this was the first time the duchess has appeared barefoot in public and took this close-up shot of just her feet, for which we are very grateful. Aren't they impressively free of calluses, toe hair, dry skin, or even red marks from her shoes? And Jackson totally deserves a raise for this photo, or at least a generous bonus.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel