British tabloid The Mirror reported earlier today that the London Olympics closing ceremonies will include a number of A-list British celebrities, including appearances by models Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Lily Cole, and Georgia May Jagger, who "will strut the catwalk to David Bowie songs Fashion and Rebel Rebel." The rumor has since been picked up by a slew of British outlets, including the Telegraph, which reports that all the models will receive £1 in payment for their patriotic efforts. It's unclear whether any Olympics organizers have actually confirmed any of this, though; there's no information on the official website.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times