It's a big day for rag & bone! The brand debuted its first-ever advertising campaign, which features Kate Moss photographed by Craig McDean on the deserted streets of North London. Elsewhere in the city (Chelsea, specifically), David Neville and Marcus Wainwright will open the doors to their first European store tomorrow. The space will be used for rag & bone's presentation during London Fashion Week, following its runway show in New York on September 7. See both of Kate's ads, plus Bette Franke for J.Mendel, Stella Tennant for Vivienne Westwood, and Ewan McGregor for Belstaff, in our comprehensive fall 2012 ads slideshow.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament