Many members of the British royal family filled seats at London's mad Olympic opening ceremony on Friday night, no doubt as excited — if not more so — to watch the Queen's sky-diving exploits as the rest of us. They've since popped up at events all over: Charles and Camilla watched some cycling; Prince William took in a football match; and everyone supported Zara Phillips (daughter of Princess Anne) as she competed in equestrian events. Michelle Obama is in town because of her role leading the U.S. delegation, as is David Beckham, thanks to all of his ambassadorial work. Click through our slideshow, which will be updated as the Games continue, to see all the famous faces cheering from the stands ... there should be lots of them by the Games' end, because you know they won't have had any problems getting tickets.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate