While New York's ad campaign for Fashion's Night Out always gets the Vogue treatment — with Anna Wintour summoning models like Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, Chanel Iman, Stella Tennant, Lily Donaldson, and more to prance around the city in FNO T-shirts — L.A.'s Beverly Center has chosen Kendall Jenner, also known as the second-youngest Kardashian, for their billboards. (Should you really be curious, the ads show Jenner wearing a Georges Chakra gown and reclining on a bed of tissues in a giant Beverly Center box. Surely not by coincidence, it looks very E!.) The festivities in both cities will take place on September 6, so plan your schedule (or stock your fridge and coordinate your Netflix) accordingly.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament