It's noon on Tuesday in late July, and if you're at work, you probably wish you were someplace else, particularly if your in-box is full of random press releases about so-and-so's beachwear and such-and-such's summer cocktail offerings. By now, you've thoroughly examined that weird sunburned patch on your arm that you missed while applying sunscreen on Sunday, and you've finished talking about your respective weekend activities with your co-workers. It's not quite lunchtime yet. In other words, there's no better moment to watch Alexander McQueen's new campaign video, which is weird and trippy and shows Suvi Koponen wearing those massive visor glasses from the fall 2012 show. And lo, you are two minutes closer to the end of your workday!
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament