It's noon on Tuesday in late July, and if you're at work, you probably wish you were someplace else, particularly if your in-box is full of random press releases about so-and-so's beachwear and such-and-such's summer cocktail offerings. By now, you've thoroughly examined that weird sunburned patch on your arm that you missed while applying sunscreen on Sunday, and you've finished talking about your respective weekend activities with your co-workers. It's not quite lunchtime yet. In other words, there's no better moment to watch Alexander McQueen's new campaign video, which is weird and trippy and shows Suvi Koponen wearing those massive visor glasses from the fall 2012 show. And lo, you are two minutes closer to the end of your workday!
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her