Created by Stella McCartney, the seven-piece children's collection features the cartoon character, who stars in a book by the same name that doubled as the invitation to the designer's spring 2007 show. (The Telegraph writes, "In terms of literary greatness, perhaps the story ... doesn't quite rival War and Peace's, but, then again, War and Peace doesn't have a character whose skin tone is a fetching shade of blue.") The items will be stocked in London's stores at the end of August, and they'll make their way Stateside about three months later, we're told, with prices beginning at £27 ($42) for a T-shirt.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve