Try as they might — and despite winning a preliminary injunction against Martha Stewart to prevent her from selling branded bedding, kitchenwares, and other Martha-esque goods at J.C. Penney stores — Macy's just can't seem to keep Martha to themselves. As for the breach of contract lawsuit that Macy's filed against MLSO last December? Martha Stewart president and CEO Lisa Gersh says that it won't affect their relationship with J.C. Penney, even though that's exactly what the lawsuit is about: "This case is primarily a contract dispute over how certain products are branded and sold, not about the validity of the partnership with J.C. Penney," she said. WWD reports that Macy's has declined to comment on the matter, although they can't be too pleased.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?