Michelle Obama wore a white skirt and an embroidered jacket from J. Mendel's 2013 resort collection to a reception at Buckingham Palace on Friday night, before attending the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games. The next day, she went to a swimming event wearing a green BCBG Max Azria top and black pants, followed by a tennis competition, for which she changed into a black-and-white dress by Tracy Reese and a polka-dot cardigan. On Sunday, she chose a gray T-shirt and sweater with white pants for a preliminary men's basketball game. And finally, today, she picked a sporty blue jacket, gray shirt, white pants, and metallic flats to visit a U.S. Air Force base before departing from the U.K. See all of the First Lady's Olympic outfits in our updated Michelle Obama Look Book.
Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas